Inria – Mission Covid-19
- 2020 – Contribution to the VERARE Inria project which aims at helping the physical rehabilitation process of patients infected by Covid-19.
- Participation in the the interregional (Bretagne – Loire) final of “Ma Thèse en 180 secondes” competition (My thesis in 180 seconds).
- Interview in TVR (Local Television) after having been selected at the Rennes final of “Ma Thesis in 180 seconds” to take part in the interregional final in Le Mans. Replay available
- Participation in Rennes final of “Ma Thesis in 180 seconds”. Some medias: Université Rennes 1, ED MathSTIC
- Participation to come in March-April 2019 in “L codent L créent”, an intervention taking place within different mediation and awareness actions on women-men stereotypes. It will consist in animating some python programming workshops in schoolgirls groups. Media
- Participation in “A la découverte de la recherche” which consisted in two interventions of 1h15 with a public of highschool students, to present them an overview of what is the work of a researcher and the thematic of my thesis.
- 2018-2019 – UE PO – Java / Object Oriented programming (2018-2019), TD (22h00), TP (20h00), 2nd year Licence at Istic.
- 2017-2018 – UE PO – Java / Object Oriented programming (2017-2018), TD (20h00), TP (20h00), 2nd year Licence at Istic.
- 2018-2019 – E. Blanpied (CS student, end of Bachelor)
- 2017-2018 – D. Dewez (CS student, end of Master)
- R. Fribourg, “Avatars et environnements virtuels partagés” / “Avatars and Virtual Shared Environments”, 13èmes Journées de la Réalité Virtuelle (Evry, France, Octobre 2018)
- R. Fribourg, “Incarnation Virtuelle et Acceptabilité” / “Virtual Embodiment and Acceptability”, Technoférence #27: Augmenter l’humain, solutions et adoption (Nantes, France, janv. 2019) Link
Scientific Papers Reviewing
- Journals : IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Graphics (TVCG) (2020)
- Conferences : IEEE VR 2020
- 2018-2019 – Head of communication of “Journée Science et Musique 2019” event, a day of scientic outreach, suitable for all, on the themes of science and music.
- 2017-2018 – Member of the organization comitee of the event “Journée Science et Musique” 2018, in the communication team and more specifically with the responsability of social media communication.